Find a Physician

Whether you are moving or just seeking a new doctor, the resources below will help you search for doctors and specialists in your community.

To find a general practitioner in Canada, word-of-mouth and your regional and Surgeons are the best sources. The website maintains a list of regional CPS websites.

To find a general practitioner in the USA, try word-of-mouth and the ’s DoctorFinder. You may also consider contacting your health insurance provider, to see if they can suggest covered under your plan.

There are a variety of resources online to help you find doctors, surgeons and specialists who may assist in diagnosing and treating .

Crohn’s and of America maintains a US-only list of physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are CCFA members.

American Gastroenterological Association’s GI Locator Service searches for GI doctors internationally.

The American Society of also offers an international search function to find colorectal surgeons

The North American Society for Pediatric and Nutrition offers a search which will locate pediatric gastroenterologists. Note that this search only includes NASPGHAN members.

American College of Gastroenterology members, as well as Fellows (FACG) and Masters (MACG) of the College, can be located via this GI Physician Locator service. Both Canadian and can be members of the College.

Leave a Reply